During the COVID-19 pandemic we are seeing patients. We kindly ask that you comply with the following guidelines for your visit:
- Please wear a mask - this is for your safety, the safety of all of our patients and staff.
- Practice social distancing when possible.
- Please leave companion(s) at home or in your car for the duration of your visit, unless a companion is deemed necessary.
- If you develop flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever and/or shortness of breath, contact your primary care doctor for management and reschedule your appointment with our office to a later date. We will not see patients with flu-like symptoms or those who have been exposed to COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer while in our office.
These steps protect you, all patients, and our clinic staff. Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.
- Dr. Abrahamson and your medical team at Greater Des Moines Dermatology PC